January 27, 2021.....Winter blossoms like fireworks....2,178,099





It takes a week for the relief of a safe inauguration to set in ....as  deaths continue to mount.

Flowers from the garden make a small celebration,  purple daisies the color of Michelle Obama's outfit at the inauguration,  salvia, the hue of Kamala Harris' dress, and yellow daisies the color of Amanda Gorman's coat, collected in the  bowl from my grandmother who gave birth to my father during the Spanish flu epidemic; (I wish I could ask her about that now)...all balanced on the "Atlas of Human Anatomy", as thick as the Bible that Joe Biden used to swear his oath of office. 

Comments

  1. I'm late to seeing this but love it! :) Hope you're well, Tina

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Geraniums, African Daisies, Puzzle Piece...2,815,020